Friday, April 9, 2010

HOW I CAME TO BE A PART OF ARDYSS INTERNATIONAL


I am an Ardyss Independent Distributor, and an Internet Marketer. I have been working online for a few years now. I was introduced to Ardyss by a fellow marketer who found the next business opportunity that would allow her financial freedom, and more time to spend with her family. At first I was not interested in Ardyss or any other opportunity.While perusing the Net one day, I started seeing lots of videos about a garment that could drop you 2-3 sizes within 10 minutes. As I watched the before and after shots of men and women who were instantly reshaping their bodies, I thought "there's got to be something to this, ALL of these people can't be lying"

At that point I began my 'due diligence'. I thoroughly researched Ardyss , checked out their compensation plan, and spoke to one of their business leaders. When I heard how people with NO network marketing experience were earning $5,000-$100,000, after only being in the business for 2-8 months, I knew this had to be a gold mine.

I thought to myself, “how many people do I personally know , Who Would Like To Drop 2-3 Sizes in 10 Minutes”? And off the top of my head, I knew of at least 50 individuals. Then I thought, "And how many people do all of them know?" The answer was, hundreds if not thousands! This was a no-brainer; at that point, I knew I had to join Ardyss International. For I could see Ardyss being my ticket to financial freedom and more time freedom!

I believed so strongly in Ardyss and the Body Magic, that I joined the business without ever attending a showcase or trying on the garment. As a marketer, I knew Ardyss had a winning formula. They were a part of the next trillion dollar industry, they had a product that delivered instant gratification, and they had a lucrative compensation plan.

Before I received my garment, I was already telling everyone I knew about Ardyss and the Body Magic. If I wasn't already sold on the business, when I put on my Body Magic I was definitely sold. After wearing my garment for only 7 days, I lost 5 pounds and subsequently dropped 2 dress sizes in less than 2 months!!

I don't know how you feel about network marketing or multi-level marketing. You may have been burnt in the past by other opportunities that didn't quite deliver on their promises. Well, I'm here to tell you, Ardyss International is "The Real Deal". If you are looking for an income producing opportunity that delivers on what it promises, then I would encourage you NOT to sleep on Ardyss International. This is a below ground level opportunity that delivers instant results and super fast pay checks.

If you are interested in joining my Ardyss team; and want to learn how to use the Internet to market your Ardyss business, then please call me 651-207-7802 or you can visit my website www.ardysslife.com/workin4us

Remember, "Opportunity Like These Don't Just Go Away, They Just Go On To Someone Else...Who’s Ready." Why let that happen to you, when I am here to help you grow a successful and lucrative Ardyss Business today?
I would love to connect with you further, so please be sure to leave me a comment below and check back often to see how my Ardyss business and I are progressing.

Thanks so much for stopping by, now go make it a Blessed and Prosperous day!


Christine ♥♥ Body Magic Diva
Ardyss Independent Distributor
www.ardysslife.com/workin4us
workin4us@gmail.com
651-207-7802
♥(¯`*•.¸,¤°´`°¤,¸.•*´¯)♥

No comments:

Post a Comment