Monday, August 30, 2010
There are 41,000 new cases of cancer in the U.S. were estimated to be due to obesity. This means that about 3.2% of all new cancers are linked to obesity. A recent report estimated that, in the U.S., 14% of deaths from cancer in men & 20% of deaths in women were due to overweight and obesity. It is important that we live healthy & stay healthy. It is important that we take out LeVive daily.
Levive works very well towards the detoxification & cleansing of your body & begins with licorice! It also will clean out your liver, spleen, stomach, kidneys, colon, bladder, & boost your immune system through the roof! The benefits of antioxidants in this beverage also lines up alongside the aloe vera in this drink, which contains vitamin B-12, which is so important for bodily function. Aloe Vera, while most people think of it as a
skin application, is also helpful as an energy tonic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral agent.
Adding Levive to your daily routine will only enhance & contribute to your health & general well being. The human body needs antioxidants so desperately today that it will soak up every bit of these incredible juices you put in & it will put them to work!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Why are you still tired, broke and enslaved?
The following is a list of the Top 20 principles of the wealthy.
1. The Broke think everything is too good to be true, while the wealthy think that getting a job sounds too bad to be true.
2. Broke people give up when things don't go their way; a few disappointments and they are onto something else, saying things like "it wasn't for me." The wealthy work harder and become more determined when things go bad, and understand that you have to take the bad with the good to make it.
3. Broke people always have an excuse. Wealthy people say "my fault" and refuse to make excuses.
4. Broke people think that not getting what they want is OK. Wealthy people are disgusted at the thought of not getting what they want and will do whatever it takes.
5. Broke people always have to talk it over with their broke friends to make sure no one will make fun of them if they make a decision. Wealthy people think for themselves and could care less what their broke friends think.
6. Broke people are never coachable and teachable. Wealthy people are always learning, even when the money starts coming in, they never stop learning from those who were there first.
7. Broke people are scared of others. Wealthy people entrust in others and know that other people are crucial for their success.
8. Broke people are always procrastinating; they would rather talk about it, read about it, think about it, but never seem to do anything. Wealthy people hate doing anything but getting it done.
9. Broke people are glad when the day is over. Wealthy people love when the day begins.
10. Broke people think Wealthy people are lucky. Wealthy people put themselves into a position to be "lucky," and then work hard to make the "luck" show up.
11. Broke people work by the hour. Wealthy people work by the month.
12. Broke people want to know that after 1 hour of work they have something to show for it. Wealthy people find broke people who think like that and make them their employees.
13. Broke people get excited they just got hired. Wealthy people think it is funny that someone could be fooled that easily; they are just making the wealthy person wealthier.
14. Broke people complain a lot. Wealthy people are thankful that no one shot at them today, they didn't have to fight in a war, and that they don't have a job.
15. Broke people are too concerned about what other people are doing. Wealthy people are only concerned about what they can be doing to get more done.
16. Broke people think that if no one is doing something, it must suck. Wealthy people think that if no one is doing something, it means more money for them.
17. Broke people think that if everyone (all 200 people at the meeting in a city of 1 million) is doing something, it must be saturated. Wealthy people think that broke people aren't too bright.
8. Broke people think it is OK for other people to live where they want to live, drive what they want to drive, and do what they want to do.
19. Broke people are OK with the fact that they can't do these things. Wealthy people get sick just thinking about being average.
20. Broke people think that other people's opinions are worth more than their dreams. Wealthy people know that their dreams are worth more than other people's opinions.
I have learned to be wealthy, you must learn from the broke and do not do what they do nor think how they think.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
What if you could have determined the future of your life what would you have chosen? What would have been the first thing you would have selected that would be different about the life you now live? How many picked something temporary, that can be seen by others, or would make you feel more acceptable? One wonders why we are not the orchestrator of our life. Probably because we deal with the now of life. We all need one greater than ourselves to see for us and plan for us because we as humans have a tendency to deal with what we can see. But the heart that one needs is one that can see your future and your needs that you cannot see. There are so many what if's in life. Some that we have faced with success and some with failures. But aren't you glad or you are now blessed to know, that someone knew there would be these moments and embraced you with grace. See, the what if's in life was seen by God. He knew you could orchestrate a future only beneath what he purposed for you. So he also asked the question. What if I do not speak for those who have been separated from me through sin? They will have no good end. There would be no grace to give them a way of escape, knowledge of right and wrong and freedom to move beyond wrong without condemnation. They would glory in themselves making themselves gods unto themselves losing out on the knowledge that I loved them so much that I blessed them with gifts and talents because I thought of them in this way. I invested in them an identity that I approved and fashioned that would speak of a covenant to some yet unspoken through their acceptance of me as Father. He loved when you were being formed and did not know what love was. He knew you would need him before you even acknowledged him. He made a way for you when you thought you knew the way to take. He kept you in his heart even when you would not listen to his. See he knew you could not find your way back to him without him. So he made available to you a way, a door, a heart that would pour out a love so pure that nothing could separate you, not just for a moment but eternally. He thought of the what if for you. And now all you have to do is receive the grace of it. Aren't you glad to know he thought of you and when he did he answered the question for you.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
The greatest thing that we can pass onto our children isn’t a stock portfolio, riches or wealth. While these things make our temporal lives better & there is nothing wrong with having them, there is something far greater; our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ! As we celebrate Mother's I am grateful to God for my Grandmother Ora & my Mother Mitzi. They instilled in me a deposit of faith that is still growing today. It was my Mother who led me into a place where I experience Jesus Christ as my Savior & Lord. I will never forget as I was baptized in the Holy Spirit how God’s presence invaded my life & forever changed me. Because of her faith & commitment to God, now my Children will have a sincere faith that they can pass onto to their children someday (Thanks Mom!). This is a Mother’s greatest legacy! I want to encourage all you Mothers & Grandmothers and the single Moms. You may not be able to give your Kid’s everything they want in life but you can make a deposit in them that will forever change them. God may have entrusted to you a future Doctor that will discover the cure for Cancer. You may be spending time with a future Hall of famer or the future President of the United States! Don’t limit the greatness of your children based on where you are in life now. There is greatness on the inside of you & it’s waiting to get out of you & into them! Remember your faith can be passed down from generation to generation to generation. Thank you to all the Moms who are laboring to leave a legacy that is changing our world for the better!