Saturday, February 20, 2010

ME




Hello my name is Christine. I first want to say thank you for taking the time to visit my page. I am married to a wonderful man and we have 4 children 3 boys ages 9,3,2 and a little girl 4month. Considering how close in age the last 3 are I was no longer able to go back to working in corporate America. With daycare being so high it really defeated the purpose of going to work in an office. Between the 1hr commute to and from work and than working a 8 hr day, I was away from my kids 10hrs a day. We were not really spending no time with them because by the time we all got home it was than time for dinner, bath and bed. No quality time at all. My husband and I decided it would be best for me to stay at home with them. We would be loosing 1 income we thought about the strain it would put on the family. We sat down and put the numbers together and saw that we would be coming up even. By me not going out to work we save hundreds on daycare, gas, lunches, etc.,
Even though I love being home with our kids I still wanted to do something to contribute to the household. So I prayed and asked God to show me some kind of way where I can take care of our kids, and still have a income coming in. After months of looking I found "Stayin Home & Lovin It" And I thank GOD for it. Stayin Home & Lovin It has allowed me to be home with my kids and work at the same time. Now I am A WORK AT HOME MOM and I have been blessed with the opportunity to talk to other woman everyday and help them do the same.So I encourage you, even if you are already working and would just like to earn extra money for your family, let me know and I can help you not just earn extra money but live a healthier lifestyle as well. I believe that everyone has such a great level of greatness within and in this life we can be our own enemy. My goal is to help others reach total wellness. Everyone deserves to be happy…physically, environmentally, financially and personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment