Monday, May 3, 2010

GIRLS NIGHT OUT


Last night a group of my girlfriends and I got together for a GIRLS NIGHT OUT..A night without the kids and without the husbands. IT WAS GREAT.
We had a wonderful time. Thanks Milpha.
Milpha hosted the GIRLS NIGHT OUT. We ate, drank, danced and did a lot of laughing and talking. I had to break my diet, but it was all worth it.
We had homemade fried rice cooking on the stove, bake chicken in the oven, different types of salads, some shrimp cocktail, some delicious desserts. Just thinking about it now is making my mouth water. We had some drinks also but I was not trying to drink more than 1 glass because I had a long drive home.
I had an amazing time. Thank you so much for making this night possible, Thank you to all who could come and enjoy a wonderful Girls Night Out. This was the first of many GIRLS NIGHT. The start of something beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment